Wednesday, January 18, 2012

And that brings us to mid-January, 2012 ......

It is now Wed night Jan 18th,,, but let me rewind a few days to Sunday, January 15, 2012. Low Tide was at 6:50 am. I was on the beach by 9am for a lil Seashell hunt. It is COLD outside finally in Coastal Georgia! Around 34 last night.. High of mid-50s today. It was around 40 and WINDY at the beach when I was searching for Treasure. The key = LAYERS!


BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!

SHELLS GALORE!

Two Ships Passing in The Day!


I spent the day shopping Saturday. I am behind on posting pics of my Shopping Finds! I have added a few below.  I found a Vintage Pair of Cowboy Boots. Black with Red White inlay. ($24) I have decided to use them as decor on top the Blue China cabinet rather than wear them! They are CUTE!!


LOVE THEM!

I also found a Cobalt Creamer at Goodwill on Wilmington Island for 39 cents. AND YES! IT IS FIESTAWARE! Could not get home fast enough to google and compare my photo to website photos. There is no FIESTA logo on the bottom but that is common on some pieces. WHAT A FIND.. Valued $16 - $22. WOOHOO!


FIESTA COBALT BLUE CREAMER! A FIND!

My FIESTA!

MY SWEET LOLA! She is STILL abroad.. presently in OXFORD England having the time of her 22 year old life! God I miss my child!!  GOOD NEWS! Rebooked my ticket that I didn't use in November and I am headed to the UNITED KINGDOM March 15 - March 26th. What better way to spend ST PATTY'S DAY!!  I even bought Green Boots for the Celebration.

WEARIN' o the GREEN Boots!

We plan to do the old favs in London (V&A Museum, Hampton Court, Buckingham Palace), also BATH (one of my fav cities in the world) and STONEHENGE (have not seen it).  We also plan to go to WALES for a day or two!  I CANNOT WAIT TO TRAVEL with my LOGAN again! There is no better Travel Partner!!

Logan's 23rd Birthday in NOW! Jan 19 (It is now the 19th in UK) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!

My Lola!


2 comments: