Sunday, February 12, 2012

If it has to be COLD then I say wear FAUX FUR!

So yesterday I found an incredible Faux Fur Vest by my TV Reality Hero RACHEL ZOE!!! I believe it is from QVC and originally sold for about $100. The consignment shop had it for $60. So to purchase or not to purchase??? I do love me some Rachel Zoe and I love that vest!! It is a Ladies Sz Large and I really needed a bit more room in the hips area and a bit more length. It also had a Big ole collar. BUT I LOVE IT SO!!!  This is what it looked like (on left)...

How A-MA-ZING would this vest be for my trip to the UK to see my Lola in March!!!?!  

So I happened in another lil shop on the Southside Savannah.. and there it is! A Faux Fur Vest! $35 on sale from $90! (Only In Savannah). It has less collar, more length, roomier around.. and I LOVE THE LEOPARD PRINT!! SOLD!! I am a Happy Camper!

I love it with the Turquoise Pashmina but I also tried it with my bright Yellow Scarf. I wore it out to dinner over to Tubby's as I do not know how much more cool weather we shall have so I thought I better enjoy it while I can. 

P.S. I WILL BE WEARING THIS TO WORK TOMORROW! I think a 20-some degree morning calls for a Faux Fur Vest, after all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment