Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Lil Blue Cottage in Progress ~The Yellow Kitchen


 Three months in the Lil Blue Cottage .. all the Christmas Decor is put away and here are a few pics of the Cottage!

Let's start with the Kitchen...



FiestaWare, Anthropomorphics and Cookbooks! And I do love my Blue Cupboard Curtain!

My Anthropomorphics and Fiesta Cups and Saucers!

Got these cuties in a Chamblee Antique Market. LOVE THEM!

Sign above the back door!

Old Pyrex Mixing Bowls, Salt and Peppers and other old Kitchenware!
Turn of the Century SEARS and ROEBUCK Collection!


Beside the cupboard is an old Green Stamps Step Chair, along with my CREEPY FRIENDS pillow and my SISTERS painting that I bought on River Street!

Random Anrhtopomorphic Wall Hangings!

SWEET TEA Sign above Sink



Vintage Rolling Table.. Perfect as Kitchen Island and great for cleaning Seashells!



And last we have SEASHELLS and Hawaiian Hula Girls on the Window Seal!

No comments:

Post a Comment