Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Roller Coaster at the Auction!

Today is Sunday and I still have one more day of my weekend! I love Holidays!!

So back to the auction last night!

From The TYBEE AMUSEMENT PARK.. Auction $1600 for charity

So my Roller Coaster sign and Car sold together for $1600 for Charity. The son of the lawyer who handled the lawsuits of two brain damaged people from this Car sold it off to make more money to buy helmets for Brain Injured Children! A very nice Peanut Farmer from Vidalia bought them for his private museum. What a cool piece of history! We were all surprised no one from the Tybee Historical Society showed up.

Photo from back in the day of the Tybee Amusement Park. I do not remember it. Was evidently on Tybee from 1930s-1990s.
So Here is What I bought last night:

White FIESTA Pitcher along with a REMEMBER the MANE trinket box $12.50

Shrimp Plate from Italy along with Mermaid Plate and Old Milk Glass for $10

CRAZY about this old MARLIN Tablecloth with 2 napkins!! $5!! Buy of th enight!

From Thursday night, Yard Art $5

5 Margarita Glasses, $5

Mermaid Plate,.. just for fun!

And a couple things from a few weeks ago that I just LOVE!

Pink and Turquoise Canister Set $5

Bright Tablecloth $3
And the things I liked at auction last night, and didn't buy:

SHOES! Lord knows I need no more shoes.. but I thought these were fun,. I think they went for $45

HECTOR HEATHCOTE Lunchbox, $15

Very cool old framed photo, BIG!

HANKYS $5

Assorted linens, $5

I just LOVED this STRAWBERRY Dish!! $35, WAY out of my budget!

Tall bookcase,, I forgot to bid (
That's it for tonight.., A Storm named BERYL in brewin' outside! Photos tomorrow!

HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment