Sunday, March 4, 2012

FEW FAVS for March 2012!

Spent this very chilly Sunday inside. It was in the 80s two days ago and tonight is mid-30s! YUCK! I got very little accomplished but watched some great old movies including The Snake Pit starring Olivia de Haviland of Gone with the Wind fame. It was about a woman who spends a year in a 1940s insane asylum.. CRAZY INDEED! It was good flick!  I also now have a clean toilet and clean clothes..which is always nice.. and I have started thinking about what I am packing for England and I do NOT know how it will all fit in the two bags I am taking.


Tomorrow night is the President Street Auction.. I will let you know what things sell for.. Cannot Wait!

Below are a few things I have found while out and about recently... and are now part of "a Few of My Favorite Things!". That's it for this lazy Sunday. Tomorrow is yet another work day. Thought I'd share...  :) 
Yellow retro canisters! Enamelware .. $2.32 each at ACTS Thrift Store

Retro Red ICE CRUSHER! $10 at Consigment Store in ATL

Vintage Picnic Basket full of Picnic supplies $6 at Habitat for Humanity ReStore in Bluffton


Christmas Gift from Mom.. Retro Camper Birdhouse! I SOOOO LOVE THIS!!

Vitnage YELLOW Southwest embroidered linen tablecloth! So very cute. $2 from Habitat for Humanity ReStore in Bluffton



HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment