Saturday, March 3, 2012

President Street Auction Preview on a Rainy Day in Georgia!

So last Thursday, while at Liberty Auctions, fliers were passed out for a President Street Auction on Monday on March 5th with preview on March 3rd. Since it is one rainy day in Georgia, I took a trip down Pennsylvania Avenue to President Street for the preview.



It will be interesting to see what these things sell for..

Here are the things I liked....
Wine display!

Victorian oak mirror and hat rack

Old saddle

Oversized Mirror that would hang over Fireplace

Gorgeous Wardrobe

Church Bench! Awesome for a Front Porch!

Victorian Knife Box?

Kitten Art and Impressionist Art

Whippet .. what to do with this?

Toby Mugs of US Presidents.. Hoover and his VP

Yale Yearbook from 1897

I Loved this Art deco Cabinet!

Transferware .. BIRDS!


and Here are the things I loved....

Victorian Stool .. how cool would this be re-upholstered with zebra print and painted bright pink?

Wardrobe.. need this!

Turquoise Chest .. LOVELY and Oh so Cottage Chic!

Cotton/Tobacco Basket .. SO LOVE THIS! Would be so cute with Quilts stored inside!

Bamboo Art Deco cabinet.. front door loose :(
 
FOLK ART! Oh Miss Liberty!

Banjo! Reminds me of my girl Erin "Junebug" Helton!


Not sure what this is.. but I like it a lot!

GIANT CLAM SHELL! made of concete .. it is HEAVY!

 and then  there are the things that I REALLY Loved...

GORGEOUS! I LOVE LOVE this Iron Work!

I LOVE LOVE THIS! So Primitive Americana! So COOL!

CHEST OF DRAWERS! Must Have!

Vintage Advertising Display Cabinet! PRECIOUS!
Then there were these lovelies...

Victorian-era Scrapbook. AMAZING!
AND LOOK WHAT'S INSIDE: Victorian Calling Cards and truly SCRAPS! This is ADORABLE!







Sorry! Could not get this to rotate.
 And last were these AMAZING light fixtures with Dragonflies...




Will let you know how it goes :)

HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment