Monday, August 1, 2011

HOT HOT in Savannah and the Shopping is Easy .,, Part Deux

Saturday Afternoon on the May River in Bluffton, SC! I LOVE BLUFFTON!
 
My friend, Camille, and I had so much fun rummaging our way through Savannah Saturday that it is going to take Three Parts to share!

Thought I would show pics of what we didn't buy.. And there were some DELICIOUS things I didn't buy! These next few photos are from Seaside Sisters on Tybee.. and all for inspiration!

FISH and FISH PILLOW~ It seems it would be so very easy to create both of these!
Metal Fish Art!


This is exactly why I am going to do with the Yellow Bench I bought on Tybee!

Gorgeous Red PEACOCK Vintage Chenille bedspread! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! $140. I need this spread!

Fun signs.. I have the wood just need to get started!

More Easy fish! And I love the TYBEE TODDY TIME!

This picture is great! But way to costly for me :(

This reminds me of my sweet Lola! "OH HOW SHE LOVED TO TRAVEL... BUT SHE COULD NEVER RE-FOLD THE MAP PROPERLY"

The Swimming's fine at Tybee Island! $79

REDNECK WINE GLASSES on right! I will be making these for Christmas Presents! Candlesticks and mason jars! $16

Lovin' me a Seahorse Pillow! $42! I have a fabulous Red and white striped Ticking Pillow that I think I need to paint a mermaid across! Wouldn't that be so cute?!

MORE FUN SIGNS! MERMAIDS!





SEASIDE SISTERS! How would you just not love this place!!

Camille and I both just loved this white wicker desk $99. How cute repainted to Yellow!

Next, we went next door to a very overpriced hole in the wall with some very cool Art and a pile of junk..

I do like this primitive sign! GONE BEACHIN'


Overpriced FIESTAWARE, $7.99 each. Forgot to mention that I just missed a pile of FIESTAWARE Platters at one of our sales. Pile of 12-16 platters, $5 for the entire set!! :(
This store had there things located outside! Not sure how they sell anything... but this shelf of WHITE WHITES was quite pretty to me!
You have to love her and her pet Turtle!
Luvin' what they did to this Bench! GIRAFFE!!

WHOOPS! Really?!?

Whole lotta junkin' goin' on!

Back at Habersham Antiques in Savannah, we didn't buy these goodies...
Folk Art Mermaid! SHE ROCKS!

More funny folk art!

YELLOW WICKER CHAIR!!

Funky CALI ASPARAGUS Sign off the side of an old Wooden Crate!



Saturday afternoon, I thought I dropped by another one of my fav funky stores..
EGGS-N-TRICITIES in Old Bluffton. Found more inspiration!

Cute lil WISH Sign, Funky Fish and Seastars on twine attached to a piece of drift!

Another great Bench! So BLUFFTON!


Oyster Art!

MYRTLE ISLAND! I need this in my house!

CLEMSON

Folk Art Fish on an old wooden Ironing Board!
ON RIVER TIME!

BLUFFTON!    
OK.. check back tomorrow for WHAT WE DID BUY!

HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment