Tuesday, August 2, 2011

HOT HOT in Savannah and the Shopping is Easy .,, Part Trois!

Random.. drove into an old Cemetery off the May River in Bluffton, Saturday afternoon. There was a precious Bird Feeder Angel memorial. How Sweet is this lil  angel with her head in her hands!


 So WHAT I DID BUY in Saturday!
Unless I include a price, this was all part of the $32 group from the FABULOUS Rummage Sale on Tybee!
Ceramic Seashell Figure now on the sink in guest bath

Very cool blue jar.. now full of Seashells in the center of kitchen table!

Yellow Purse, $.50

Base of wicker end table.. project for this Fall!

Yellow Bench I keep mentioning! I do not like the hearts .. but will look so cute with TYBEE or EDISTO stencilled across top!

TIKI MASK now hanging on wall in Guest Bathroom

Brass Fish and Wooden Seagul, Both now in living room

YOGA FROG, now in the front yard as Yard Art

BOOK to share with Carol and Mom!

Very cool Metal Table.. Not sure where this will end up!

Two Vintage Pelicans.. both have had repaired necks. I think Carol needs to put these in her Garden!

Orange and Yellow Vase, $1, now on Bar in Living Room

Great straw purse, $.50

OK. this is upside down! SORRY! PALM TIKI TREE Framed Photos from The Crab Shack on Tybee! Now hanging on wall in Guest Bathroom



What else did I buy? Jumbo Crock Pot $1, 2 shirts $1, 2 dresses for Lola $4.. I think that is enough :)
OK.. I am ready for the next Shopping Adventure!

HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment