Saturday, February 11, 2012

Chilly Day in Savannah! Did OLD MAN Winter finally remember us?

It was chilly in Savannah today. Old Man Winter finally remembered it was that time of year for cold weather. ICY WIND and low tonight in 20s. Those poor Azalea bushes that are blooming in every sunny corner will be so miserable!

So did a lil Rummaging today. Only found one really good Rummage Sale. Bought this incredible TEA CRATE from early 1900s for $40 (was marked $80!). SAVANNAH stenciled on side along with Chinese Cities and "HIGHGROWN". Very cool! Saw one similar but not as nice as Habersham Antique market for $125 today.


Also purchased these two BOAT Paintings for $20.
Thunderbolt Shrimp Boats?! Going to paint frame with blue line in middle.

This one is colorful and a bit smaller than the other.
I also found this wonderful Crate at Christy's Beach Store on Tybee..


Camille and I had an incredible late lunch at AJ's. Then, found this PRECIOUS Seashell Collectors Shadow Box at a little Gallery on Tybee! I LOVE IT!


Last, found a FIESTAWare Soup Bowl for 49 cents!!


Now that I have my house to myself again, I have started working on the Guest Room again.. First start below.. long way to go!


I will leave you all with this... KITTY LOVE! My sweet Ruby and Leo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment