Friday, July 8, 2011

GOOD FOOD!

OH MY GOSH! I love good food and we had an amazing dinner last night at The Sea Trawler in Bluffton. Located in the octagonal building just on the right before you cross the bridge over to Hilton Head (Or the Island as we call it here in SC).   We had been told that it just was not that good! NOT TRUE!  I must say that it was one of the best meals I have ever eaten.

I had lightly grilled Ahi Tuna Steak with Mango and Pineapple salsa. CRAB RISOTTO and mixed veggies! TO DIE FOR! Vic had the Filet! SO YUMM!

Great view too!!


And what did I wear? My new blue tiedye dress.. $18 from Ross, and my Chicos denim jacket .. $5.95 from Goodwill.

Today, for lunch, Camille and I headed to Cahill's in Bluffton. Cahill's is off the May River Road and is a little Farm/Market Restaurant with amazing Country Cooking! I had the Catfish with mashed potatoes with gravy, creamed sweet corn and fried eggplant (DEEEE-LISH!). This is just a great restuarant that reminds me of my granny's cooking!

The ambiance is just right too! They sell the prettiest fruits and veggies inside at the market along with salsas, butters, jams and candy.



and the farm behind...



IT'S FRIDAY! HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment