Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bargains Abound ~ Just LOVE a $1 Walmart Rack!

Popped into Walmart yesterday afternoon, and what did my wandering eyes discover... Four $1 racks! I do love a $1 rack!!

What did I find?
Jimmy Hendrix longsleeve thermal T, $1.00
AC/DC T-shirt, $1.00
Grateful Dead Repro 1972 Concert T-Shirt, $1.00
Starter Brand Cream Pullover Jacket, $1.00
Pearl snap western shirt, $1.00
Georgia Bulldogs Baby Outfit, $1.00
Yellow Peacock T-shirt $1.00
Various other T-shirts $1.00 each

I have a bit of a dress fetish. I do love to wear a dress in the hot summer time and with a pair of great boots in the winter! I found the cutest Blue Tiedye dress at Ross in Morrow, GA on the way home for July 4th. $17.99.  And I have recently found the cutest simple sundresses at Walmart for $14.  I had to have every color.. Red, Navy, Aqua, Purple... For some reason I passed up the white and now wish I had bought it too. WHAT WAS I THINKING??

And as far as summer for the feet .. I have found the cutest Pair of Classic Summer Sandals at Target $15.00 in Orange! My new fav Color!! I also bought them in Aqua and Black.  I loved the Orange pair so much that I bought two pair! When would I ever find another pair of Orange Sandals.   They also came in Gold, Silver and White but I have not been able to find them in my size. I do still need a good pair of white sandals.

Fourth of July .. Red Dress, Walmart $14 worn with Red Sandals, Goodwill $4.94. Lauren Denim Jacket, Goodwill $5.95 and Fish Earrings, given to me by Polly when she got back from the Bahamas last year!

For the Bluffton Redneck Fireworks .. Red Ralph Lauren Jacket, Goodwill $5.95. Red White Blue tie-dye Tanktop, Walmart $3.50. and my favorite old worn Levis Jeans!

Happy Shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment