Thursday, July 14, 2011

I see YELLOW and a beautiful Sunrise!

Good Morning! It's Thursday, but my Friday! WOOHOO! 

There is the most amazing Sunrise right now, all yellow and orange. I am sure it is due to the horrendous heat we are about to endure today. I went to bed early and woke up at the crack of dawn with plenty of time to surf and have a lil coffee. Leo is sitting across my lap and Ruby is sitting at my shoulder on the couch touching my neck with her lil paws. 

I have great cats! LEO and RUBY have been right by my side for nearly 17 years! THAT IS OLD! And they do not look it nor act it. Last weekend, Leo had his first vet visit in years due to a swollen mouth. Vet said probably an abcess; five days of antibiotics and he is as good as new. There is also Sasha. She is about 7 and a pill. Gotta love a pilly cat :).  And now I have Jazz! (Jasmine). She is Vic's big ole yella dog! Gotta love a yella dog. Part Chow and Part Yella Lab.. she is a pistol!
YOU COULD CALL IT A MENAGERIE AROUND HERE!

LEO
Ruby Girl
Sasha
Jazz


So today, I need to talk about YELLOW.. or Yella as I like to call it. I have an obsession with Yella houses. 

Not my house, but don't you just love it!!

I want to live in a Yella house by the sea! That is so me!
I would fill with my yella things. My yella dog, my yella bowls, my yella chair, 
my yella stuff that surrounds me!
I DO LOVE A YELLA HOUSE!
I have great yella things I could fill a yella house with. There is my yella shelf in my kitchen china cabinet full of old yella things such as a child's yella pottery art project, my yella FIESTAware pitchers, my yella McCoy, old yella vases, yella pelican salt shaker, yella piggy salt peppers, lil yella pitcher, yella platters, yella bowl, yella teapot and a McCoy Rooster with a big yella piece of corn.  
My Yella Shelf
I also have the most wonderful yella ladderback chair at my kitchen table, along with my yella bowl with the single pear on top the ancient ALASKA State Tablecloth, this just makes my morning to walk out of my bedroom and see yella :) 
I had the most glorious yella couch in my house in Hoschton. I do not know if I will ever find another yella couch. It was truly BANANAS! I LOVED my yella couch! (need to find an old photo) (I did.. here it is! My Living Room when I lived in Hoschton with my Yella Couch and the CRAZY Folk ART Yella SUNSHINE Wall hanging is below)


I have a wonderful vintage yella ATLANTA FOLK MUSIC FEST framed poster in my kitchen. Brings me joy!

and I have the coziest yella velvet chair in my bedroom, perfect alongside my coziest-of-cozy bed with the Yella Pineapple quilt!

and a few others..

My vintage yella wine rack

My yella sunshine pillow and yella flower pot
 
YEP, I DO LOVE SOME YELLA!

Tomorrow, Vic and I are supposed to head to Edisto Island for a morning of Seashell picking and relaxation in the sun.. I hear there will be a 70% chance of rain. DARN! May postpone to Sunday.  :(
Me at Edisto in June with the forbidden seashells! $470 fine per seashell!

 I want someone to come visit me. Mom and Carol were here at the beginning of May, Alisa was here end of May, and Vic's brother, Dave, in June,,, but I need visitors! Ya'll Come!!

From one of Jane Coslick's Cottages on Tybee! SO CUTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment